
Just like Hyomin who recently expressed her support to their fans, Jiyeon and Soyeon are now here to show their support as well.
It's for the "T-ara Fans Championship" event, a friendly competition organized by T-ara's fans in Korea, and upon knowing it Jiyeon expressed, "You've all been doing well, right~~?I heard you're holding a championship!!Be careful to not get hurt! You all go and enjoy your time ใ ใ of course.. we should be winning♥♥hwaiting♥♥".
While Soyeon stated,
"All Soyeons come read this♥
So the showdown day is tomorrow HAHAHAHA You all got to warm up your bodies~~~~
You know what?*
Soyani too used to like sport so much when she was in school!
Although no one might believe that..... It was true ///ใ
///
A face drawn with full-speed, parted bangs, and so
My soyeons don't care about this and run the best as you can!
You want to look especially pretty in my eyes, don't you?????????♥ใ
♥
I'll be watching all of you!
Those who don't run, those who give up, those who pretend to be shy, or those who are defeated
Don't come back!!!!!!!!!!!ใ
ใ
ใ
ใ
ใ
ใ
ใ
ใ
In that sense, I'll give you the first bait before leaving.......
This what I'm...now; ;;;;;;;;;;;;
I couldn't sleep at night so I'm applying face pack; ;;;
I put the used pack around my neck because just throwing it away without recycling it would be a waste of money heuheu
aing...as you can see, my face is completely without make up; ;;;;;;; I'll show this to you only
And so~ you definitely should win♥
By.all.means"
Credits:transbot
Jingdot,Meldot
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment