7/20/2010



T-ara JiYeon reveals, “I thought Yoon ShiYoon likes me and was anticipating something inside.”


JiYeon was on SBS Strong Heart to be aired on 20th July at 11:05PM with the other cast of movie ‘GoSa2′ which is set to air soon. JiYeon and Yoon ShiYoon had revealed many things about each other on the show which had the rest in the filming set laughing.

JiYeon said, “Previously I’ve met Yoon ShiYoon through another filming. And people around keep saying that the 2 of us look cute together. After hearing those words, I also started to become a little wary. I was even anticipating that he will be doing something special and nice for me when we meet for today’s filming.”

With JiYeon’s confession, Yoon ShiYoon was seen flustered.

Stay tuned to ‘Strong Heart’ to find out what his response to it was.

Source: MyDaily
Translated by Sookyeong @ Kbites

0 comments: